Affordable DIY Trade Mark Application
The quickest and easiest way to protect your brand. Checked and filed by experienced lawyers with over 25 years experience.
About The TradeMark Factory
Sure, you could file your trade mark yourself, but for a low fixed fee, we will act for you as your agent with IP Australia. You don’t need to sign up and you can rest assured knowing your application has been reviewed and filed by one of our expert trade mark lawyers; including a free exact pre-filing search. With over 25 years experience, we most likely know what you don’t when it comes to trade marks, so let us help you get your trade mark protection right from the get go.
We might be lawyers but we don’t charge like them. Our unique online application process allows us to keep costs lower than any of our competitors but we never compromise on the quality of our service. Every application received is checked by an expert trade mark lawyer. If we think there will be a problem with your application, we will contact you before we file it at no additional cost. You won’t find better value or better service than with The TradeMark Factory.
All online applications received will be processed within 24 hours. Your trade mark is checked against IP Australia’s records for any pre-existing identical marks and if it looks clear, we will file it. If we think you will run into problems, we will call you first. It is that simple. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide sound, commercially focused advice to ensure that our client’s brands are viable, available and protected. Your brand is one of your business’ most valuable assets so don’t risk losing it. Call us today to see how The TradeMark Factory can help.
The TradeMark Factory can assist you with other trade mark services including:
Brand development and strategy advice
Australian and international search services
Australian and international trade mark registration
Trademark prosecution and maintenance
Notary public services
Company and business name registration
Business advisory services
General commercial legal advice
The TradeMark Factory is a division of brandU Legal. brandU Legal was founded in 2009 and is headed by Natalie Murray-Jones, a branding and trade mark lawyer with more than 20 years experience in Australian and international trade mark law.
The TradeMark Factory has been developed to provide a fast, affordable and reliable service for the protection of trade marks in Australia and worldwide. Our fees are low but our knowledge and expertise is second to none.
Any questions? get in touch here.
READY TO REGISTER YOUR TRADE MARK?
Contact us or order your trade mark application today.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS A TRADE MARK?
A trade mark or brand is your unique business identifier. It lets the public know that the goods or services attached to the mark are unique to your business. Trade mark registration is therefore an invaluable asset and essential marketing tool for your business and should not be overlooked.
WHY REGISTER YOUR TRADE MARK?
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF REGISTERING A TRADE MARK?
- Exclusivity – When you register your name or brand as a trade mark, you obtain the exclusive rights to use the name or brand.
- Australia wide coverage – An Australian registered trade mark provides you with protection for the mark throughout Australia.
- A valuable business asset – A registered trade mark is property or an asset of your business. As with any property, a trade mark can be sold.
- More control of your brand – A registered trade mark allows to you license the use of your registered trade mark much easier than an unregistered mark.
- The right to stop others from using your brand – With a registered trade mark , you can stop someone from using your brand without authorisation more quickly and easily than without a trade mark registration.
- The right to use the ® symbol – Once you trade mark is registered, you can use the ® symbol with your mark which puts others on notice of your rights.